Deposit - Cancellation policy - Payment methods
Deposit & cancellation policy
valid for summer seasons
For the summer seasons only your signature is required, no deposit. New in the summer months: Cancellation is free of charge up to 1 day before arrival. In the event of early departure or late arrival, the full accommodation costs minus meals and local tax will be charged.
valid for winter seasons
To secure your reservation, we ask you to make a deposit of 30% of the agreed room price by debiting your credit card (we ask that you provide the credit card number with its expiry date) or by bank transfer.
- Cancellation up to 14 days before arrival is free of charge. For your protection, we recommend that you always take out individual travel cancellation insurance!
- up to 2 weeks before arrival: Cancellation is free of charge and the deposit is refunded. We reserve the right not to accept a possible shortening of the stay.
- upon 7 days before arrival: 30% of the agreed room rate. NEW in addition: After payment, we immediately convert this 30% into a voucher, which you can redeem in full at a later date. (The new regulation up to 7 days before arrival also applies from 25.12.2021 to 1.1.2022).
- upon 7 days to 1 day before arrival: 70% of the agreed room rate. NEW in addition: (but not for bookings between 25.12.2021 and 1.1.2022): We will convert this 70% into a voucher immediately after payment, which you can redeem in fully at a later date.
- from day before arrival/delayed arrival/early departure: 100% of the agreed room rate.
Travel insurance you never know! We recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance so that you can look forward to your vacation with peace of mind. Please contact your insurance agency for this.
Otherwise the general terms and conditions of Hotellerie Suisse apply.
- Cash in CHF and €uro
- Credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Amex (only in CHF), Diners, EC, EDC, V-Pay, RekaCard) – also possible to pay in Euro
- Reka cheques
- Bonus Card
- In case of EC Direct and EDC Maestro we recommend a partial payment a few days before departure.
For guests from other EU countries: please transfer the deposit to our Euro account.
€uro account: Volksbank Tirol AG, Meinhardstrasse 1, A-6020 Innsbruck
Account no.: 00570285283
Account holder: Zegg Hotels AG, CH-7563 Samnaun
IBAN: AT82 4585 0005 7028 5283
BIC: VBOEATWWLAN / Sort code 45850
For Swiss guests: please transfer the deposit to our Swiss account.
CHF Account: PostFinance AG, Mingerstrasse 20, CH-3030 Bern
Account no.: 85-338802-9
Account holder: Zegg Hotels AG, PO Box 60, CH-7563 Samnaun
IBAN: CH85 0900 0000 8533 8802 9