6th Three country - gourmet week (4 days)
Limitless Gourmet meets pure skiing pleasure with skipass 50% off and 4 = 3!
Combine our 6th Three Country Gourmet Week with our Silver Snow Weeks from the 8th to the 15th of January 2020 for 4 days and profit not only from the empty pistes and super snow conditions, but also from a 4 = 3 with half board, 50% off the 3 days Ski pass and the following gourmet program:
- Wednesday, 8th January 2020: Kitchen party with star chef Bernd Fabian & wine tasting with winery Rutishauser from Thal near St. Gallen. You look over the shoulder of chef Bernd Fabian while he is cooking, enjoy some Swiss Gourmet finger food and fantastic wine of the winery from Christoph Rutishauser. After this we will serve a special Three country Gourmet menu with wine accompaniment from Rutishauser.
- Thursday, 9th January 2020: Wine cellar tour at 06:30 p.m.. Our host Daniel Eisner takes you to one of the largest wine cellars in Switzerland with 20,000 bottles and opens something special for you from Switzerland. After this you enjoy the Three country gourmet menu from the star kitchen as part of the half board.
- Friday, 10th January 2020: Austrian 5-course Gourmet menu from the star kitchen as part of the half board and classic Austrian „pastry confections“ Buffet for dessert!
- Saturday, 11th January 2020: Swiss Gourmet menu from the star kitchen as part of the half board
- Sunday 12th January 2020: Champagnerapéro with host family Eisner & owner familie Zegg. Then enjoy a predominantly Italian antipasti buffet and dishes from the Three country region as part of the half board.
- Monday, 13th January 2020: Italian Gourmet menu from the star kitchen as part of the half board and afterwards cheese tasting with the best cheese variety from Italy with cheese sommelier Thomas Monsberger at the big cheese buffet.
- Tuesday, 14th January 2020: We finish the Three country gourmet week as we started it - with a kitchen party. Star chef Bernd Fabian & winegrower Christian Kerschbaumer from the winery Garliderfrom South Tyrol are looking forward to see you. You looks over the shoulder of Chef Bernd Fabian while cooking, enjoying Italian gourmet finger food and top wines with Christian Kerschbaumer. Then we serve a special three-country gourmet menu with wine accompaniment from the winery Garlider.
You also benefit from the following included services:
- Breakfast buffet with over 100 different, mostly regional products
- Cake buffet in the afternoon
- daily two 5-6 course dinner menus to choose from with Dine Around option
- 4-day ski pass for the Silvretta Arena Samnaun - Ischgl
- 1 bottle of Chasa Montana Pink & 1 sweet seduction in the room
- 1 CHF 50 voucher for ski rental, ski mode and ski service
- 1 spa voucher worth CHF 25.00
- welcome drink
- Fruit and water in the room
- Use of the spacious Montana SPA (1500m2) with roman indoor pool, sauna area, outdoor brine pool & fitness center
- Bathrobe, slippers and bath towel in the room
- Free WIFI
- 5% VIP voucher in all ZEGG shops
- Ski shuttle
- Ski service in the hotel (free pick up & return)
- In-house snow sports school can be booked directly at the reception
- Child care in our children's playroom from 14:00 to 18:00 for children from 3 years, on five days per week