Free e-mountain bike rental for all guests of the Chasa Montana Hotel & Spa from 1 night #eBike4all
Our Samnaun is not only a popular destination for sports lovers in winter: the beautiful mountain landscape can be explored at least as well on bikes as on skis in the snow. The discovery tour is even faster with e-bikes.
So up on the saddle and off over the mountains! Whether on single trails, flow trails or drivable forest and forest paths, one adventure follows the next: the Silvretta Arena is not only known as the largest connected ski area in the Eastern Alps, but also as a true biker's paradise. Numerous cross-border bike routes run over a total distance of over 80 km between Samnaun in Switzerland, Ischgl in Austria and the beautiful Engadine. Some of the most beautiful vantage points on the routes are almost 3,000 meters above sea level. Anyone who wants to lose their breath up here only because of the breathtaking view can rely on e-bikes for longer excursions. This means that sports enthusiasts can get a lot faster, higher and further up the mountain than with conventional bikes.
The models from BULLS Bikes, which can be borrowed from ZEGG hotels, are particularly suitable. The BULLS specialist dealers are characterized by the highest quality of advice and technical know-how - from battery life to speed, no question remains unanswered here. BULLS relies on sportiness and mobility, high-quality components and innovative frames for its e-bikes. The powerful drive systems make it easy to explore the huge area. You will see - you will soon know the Silvretta Arena like the back of your hand.
Summer season: Free e-bike rental during your stay at the Chasa Montana Hotel & Spa. Thats how it works:
- You can reserve your e-bike with us before you arrive. We ask you to tell us your height so that we have the right bike for you with a high degree of probability. As a rule, however, it is sufficient to reserve your bike the day before or to pick it up early in the morning from 9:00 a.m. directly from ZEGG Sport & Mode.
- You can only reserve your electric bike for 1 day; when you return it, you can reserve it for another day.
- The bike must be picked up personally by you on the day of reservation by 10:00 a.m. at the latest at ZEGG Sport & Mode. The reservation will then expire and the bike will be passed on. You can pick up your bike after 10:00 a.m. while stocks last!
- You get a short introduction and off you go!
- Renting the e-bike free of charge is at your own risk! ZEGG Hotels AG and ZEGGshops AG assume no liability for accidents or for the loss of the bike or personal items. Every tenant must have a valid personal accident and liability insurance. The e-bike is not insured, the renter must have his own insurance.
- Please note that the e-bike makes biking a lot easier, but the mountains still have their dangers. Always adapt your pace to your ability! Make sure that you always choose the route and that you always save the battery so that it is sufficient for the return journey to Samnaun. Our employees at ZEGG Sport & Mode will be happy to give you tips on this.
- The rented bike is in perfect condition and must be returned in such condition. (apart from dirt and normal wear and tear). All damage to the e-bike such as brakes, rear derailleur, fork, frame, wheels, saddle, etc. (the list is not exhaustive) will be billed to the user.
- The tenant will be charged CHF 25.00 for the loss of a lock.
- Renting e-bikes to young people under the age of 16 is only permitted under the supervision and consent of the legal representative, who also assumes all liability.
- After the bike day, the e-bikes must be returned to ZEGG Sport & Mode daily before 5:00 p.m. for the following reasons:
- The bikes are serviced and charged by us on a daily basis
- We do not have enough space to park many bicycles in the hotel car park and the underground car park of Chasa Montana. (During the day the bikes can be parked on the hotel premises)
- We would like to prevent bikes from being rented free of charge on days when they are not used.
- If your e-bike is not returned after each individual biking day, we will charge a daily fee of CHF 25.
- On Sundays we open our ZEGG Sport & Mode shop at 10:00 a.m. We therefore ask you to collect your e-bike for the Sunday morning tour by 6:30 p.m. on Saturday at the latest and lock it in the Chasa Montana bike garage. Alternatively, you can pick up your reserved e-bike on Sunday from 10 a.m., after that while stocks last.